The terrain is relatively flat with gentle slopes and a washbasin in the center for spring water run-off. Soil is mixed loam and volcanic rock. Vegetation is healthy pine and juniper trees.
Roads & Access:
Cell Service Available: Good signal
Close to the Fremont-Winema National Forest. Outdoor activities abound!
Only 50 minutes to Klamath Falls when you need to stock up on supplies, and one hour to the incredible Crater Lake National Park! Less than 8 miles to the small town of Beatty (gas, deli, resupply etc…) Oregon’s diverse landscapes are an adventure to explore, from nearly 400 miles of pristine, public coastline to the lush vineyards of Willamette Valley, and the desert lands and wild rivers to the east. Make sure to keep an eye out for bald eagles soaring overhead. Nearly 200 lakes and streams provide full creeks for fishermen practically year-round, from swift streams to slow waters, the variety of fish and fishing areas are enough to make any angler want to come back time and time again. Explore the hundreds of thousands of acres of Winema & Fremont national forests for hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, and picnicking. Truly a recreational paradise, use this property as a launchpad to the area that offers plenty of choices.
- FINANCED PRICE: $449 down, $249 doc fee, and $199/month for 84 months starting 30 days after the Down/Doc fee is paid
- No credit check, no qualifying!
- You can pay at the bottom of this page
- (All cash price is also available..)
- Feel like paying it off quicker? I will give you 20% off the financed price if you pay within 18 months. Not many offer this, but I do!
- Current Taxes approximately $60/year
MAKE YOUR DOWN PAYMENT AND DOC FEE AND USE THIS LAND TODAY!!!! ALL QUALIFY AND THERE IS NO CREDIT CHECK!
Cancel Anytime with No Penalty Guarantee – If you decide to utilize our seller financing and you are unable to continue making payments for any reason, let us know and you won’t owe us anything further. No balance owed, no debt, no collection, no lawsuits – no hard feelings! Call, text, or email me and let’s chat about this land! firstname.lastname@example.org
I am super easy to work with and am always available to answer any questions that you might have. Before, during, and after the sale!
1. 100% Guarantee-21 day refund policy (minus the document, prep, and credit card fees)
2. Guaranteed Free and Clear Title
3. Property conveyed via Warranty Deed
4. You’re working directly with the Owner no Brokers!
5. We Handle All The Paperwork and Make the transaction SIMPLE.
Google Map Link- Look Around!
SE 42.489825, -121.191117
NE 42.490948, -121.190859
FERGUSON MOUNTAIN PINES 1ST ADDITION BLOCK 23 LOT 4
County: Klamath County, OR
|ZONING||Rural residential- 1 house on each lot. Tiny Homes are OK with septic. Mobile homes are OK with septic. 300sq feet minimum house size. Camping and RV’s 21 days for 6 months period – 42 days total in a year|
|ACCESS||Well-maintained dirt roads|
|SEWER||Would be septic|
|WATER||Would be well|
|UTILITIES||Power some distance to the north|
No Comments Yet